Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spring Mantel

 Well, Spring has arrived my friends!  

At least according to my calendar.. The weather may have something different to say about it.  But never the less, I am springing up the decor around my cozy little home and having a blast doing it.




Today, I thought I would show you my mantel scape!  Not sure if I've heard it called that before or if I just made that up, but it works, right?
 



I used a variety of spring greens and one of my favorite flowers to decorate with, Hydrangeas!





I have a few pieces of driftwood layered in as well...
 



Cute little birds in colors of green and blue are nestled on top amongst the branches...




I left my creamy distressed candlesticks up.. Just love the architecture of them..





And there you have it.  My Spring inspired Mantel!  Have a great day!


4 comments:

  1. It looks so springy and beautiful! I love it! I need to finally get my spring stuff out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristen! I am all about Spring and Summer! :) Can't wait to see yours!!

      Delete
  2. Very Beautiful hun!! Love the green and distressed white together and love the little birds. so tweet!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do too! A little blue in there wouldn't be bad either.. ;)

      Delete