Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Touches of Fall

Happy Fall Y'all!  I hope you're finding this fall season lovely and bright with warm colors and crisp Autumn smells!  I finally changed up my Mantle decor.  It's been stuck on my spring decor since March!  I was so busy this summer that I never got the chance to change it up!  So I thought I would share my fall mantle scape along with my simple fall entry table.  



I dressed it up with staggering white chippy candle sticks, popping orange berries, white carnations, golden sunflowers, a few decorative pumpkins and squash, and my large chalkboard with my fall themed drawing!



I added the banner to my picture on Pic Monkey!  LOVE that program!




I tried to go pretty simple on my entry table.  I tend to me more of a minimalist and having too much will tend to freak me out after a few days! :)

I added some warm yellow flowers, a couple birds, some large berries on bottom, a couple candlesticks, and some layered frames, one with our family picture from last fall.  I plan to turn that gorgeous white one into a chalkboard.. just haven't got there yet!

Well, that sums it up for my fall touches around my house.. The rest of the house stays the same through out the year.. I hope you're having a wonderful day and fall season!  I am reminded this time of year to count my blessings and I have many!  I am thankful for my family and friends and each one of YOU!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment