Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Before and After, and New Pieces at the Shop!

Hey all!  I finished a couple pieces and took them to the shop a couple days ago.. This a a short post, as there is a lot to do today, but I wanted to share!!  Enjoy!

I restored this hutch to a more neutral, farmhouse like piece.  The green just wasn't right! :)


I LOVE how it turned out!  I stained the top to match the farmhouse table set I currently have for sale.

Yikes right?!  I mean, it's not horrible, but it definitely needed a makeover. 



I just love this new stain I tried out.  It's called Mission Oak by Minwax.  It's a soft honey brown.  Mmmm! ;)

I threw some fall accents on the farmhouse table. I didn't take a lot of time with it, but it gives it a bit of color!  I'm going to do a post on some fall and Thanksgiving Tablescapes soon!  So come back for that!



Here's a shot of one burlap and eyelet table runner I made.  I have a few to choose from right now, so if you're looking for something new but rustic for your Thanksgiving table, come on by!  This one is $22.00.


My newest table!  It's so beautiful in person!  It's good sized too.. 


I still have this end table in the shop!  Someone come and get her! haha



The addition we built is just lovely.. I LOVE staging my space with the barn wood as my backdrop.  But as you can see, there is still work to do! :)  Like the back wall... hmm.. will it ever get finished..?  I'm sure you can all relate to projects taking their sweet time right? :)

Well, that sums it up for today!  I hope each of you has a day filled with joy, peace, and many blessings!  Thanks for visiting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment