Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Winter Woods Mantle Decor

So I finally made the transition from fall to winter in my home!  I started with my mantle.  I wanted something I could leave up for the whole season.  So I strayed from the Christmas theme, minus the stockings, which will come down after Christmas. ;)  I decided to use the color scheme of white, evergreen, and natural woods.. It's simple but rustic..which I love!  


I used my mix matched creamy white candlesticks, along with some evergreens in a classic white pitcher, more evergreens in a rustic natural basket, and some driftwood.. I love the colors.. the green keeps it alive, but the white brings a hint of winter!



 I hope you are having a lovely winter's day and feel a little inspired to decorate your own mantle!  Thanks for stopping by!

 Linking up at:


No comments:

Post a Comment