Thursday, August 29, 2013

Antique Primitive Hutch

Well hello friends!  Holy cow it has been a busy week!  With school starting for my girls this past Tuesday, and extra grocery shopping now that we are back to packing lunches, it has me a bit frazzled!  But if any of you know me personally, my life is quite frazzled ninety percent of the time!  I do it to myself honestly.  Are any of you huge {procrastinators}?  Well, the sickness doesn't get any worse than the case I have.  I wait, and wait, and wait.... still waiting.. :)... until the very last minute to complete a project, or turn in paper work, or pay a bill, make a phone call!  The list goes on!  Some of my family members have actually said that they think I thrive on my own procrastination!  Ha!  Like it's a rush that I crave!  See?  I have a bad bad case!  So there is my admission for the day!

I am excited to share this adorable antique primitive hutch with you today!  I took a bunch of pictures for you..   I just took it to my shop a couple days ago, and since it's almost fall, I thought I would stage it accordingly.  Enjoy!













I ruffed this piece up a bit and changed out the hardware.. Someone had put some shiny chrome knobs on.  What? :)  I just love the rustic simplicity of this cabinet.  No crown, no feet, just the hutch.  It's beautiful, and creamy, and RUSTIC!  Perfect for a farmhouse!  Well, thank you for stopping by!  I hope you enjoyed my hutch gallery parade!  Have a fabulous and blessed day!

Linking up at





If you enjoyed this post, check out one of these posts too!
      
Lemonade Stand
Two Farmhouse Tables
DIY Crate Buffet
   
   











 

No comments:

Post a Comment