Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day everyone!  I finished Isabella's Valentines just in time!  So I thought I would post them for you to see!  



This is my nine year old little girl, Isabella!  We had so much fun doing her Winter Shoot!  And she just had to have one of her very best friends in the pictures with her.. This is our little Boston Terrier, Sadie!  My two girls just {LOVE} our cute little Boston!
 

LOVE this girl!
 



 

You can catch the full post on how I made these and all of my fun editing ideas here.

I hope you all have a wonderful, SPECIAL Valentines Day!
 

2 comments:

  1. These turned out so cute too! Bella is such a sweetheart. Love her little pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable!! Gosh that girl is growing quick!! Soon she will be on fb with the rest of us crazies!! lol I love all the shots, Bella you look BEAUTIFUL HUN xo Love you!!

    ReplyDelete