Monday, October 20, 2014

A little French Country Flair, and some Silhouette Action!

Well hello Monday!  Gosh, seems like Monday always comes quick doesn't it?  Guess it's back to work for most people.  I didn't work much over the weekend, however, I did squeeze in a little time to make some pillow covers!  I had a blast with these.. They were fairly easy to make and I am in love with both styles.

First is my French Country Floral Pillow Cover.  It comes in two sizes, 16x16 and 18x18.



 Here are the two different sizes.. the one on the right is just a couple inches larger.
 They are sewn with the envelope enclosure.


Next up is a Deer Silhouette Pillow Cover on Burlap and Black and White Checks.  I hand drew and painted the Silhouette on using black fabric paint.  This pillow is 16x16, and also features the envelope enclosure.




Both pillow covers can be found in my Etsy Shop!

As always, thank you for stopping by and comments are always welcome and appreciated!!  Have a great day!

xo Jen

Linking up at:

No comments:

Post a Comment